Yes I know. You visit the pretty little place called GreenHookGames to get a dosis of great art – but there’s NOTHING there! My fault. The short story is that all my time was filled up with other exciting things that I will list here for you.
- Making new Hero art for Skrald that we now gave an english title
- Making a few sketches on characters for a Uptimegames
- Helping with protoype art on a game by the Designer Erik Sundén
- Trying to fix some ideas for a more compressed Cathedraw
- I will be working on art on a new upcoming game by Fabricio Leotti
- and finally making art and design for my own game “Party Survival” that will be on Fastaval 2019.
There are usually not so many comments on this website – and I have considered it being the fact that interviews don’t demand for commenting. But it could be a huge motivation factor for me. Therefore I will ask you – who is your favourite board game artist at the moment?
I will soon show you some of the art I’m making for Fabricio.
Erik Sundéns game is called Whirling Witchcraft and will hopefully be featured in an article here soon.
World of Waste (Skrald)
will be produced in a small batch soon to be used with school kids.
Party Survival or Survival Party?
My game Party Survival (that I have been told does not really qualify as a party game ) has undergone a lot of changes and could have its own article. I am really thrilled on how it plays now and will need to test test test before Fastavals deadline.